Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chris & Maren are [ m a r r i e d ]

CHRIS AND MAREN are MARRIED!

Now that the bride and groom have their lovely photos from {Cat} Tetreault Photography I can post a formal blog post about the lovely wedding Cat gave me the honour to second shoot. Be sure to check her out if your in the Ashmont area! http://cattetreaultphotography.com/

So these two had a private ceremony with so many personal touches, and it made it so much more meaningful. These two were MEANT to be together, and it showed by the way they looked at each other, held each others hands, and the way they kissed as if they were the only ones in the room. Brought such a smile to my face as I am such a big sucker for LOVE!

The formals were taken at the Muttart Conservatory which had delicious light, and it was surprisingly quiet which gave us free range of all of the pyramids! Chris and Maren were seriously NATURALS in front of the camera. The week before they were stressing about being camera shy, and not being use to the whole camera thing... HELLO they rocked it as you can see by the photos I got!




Chris is waiting for his beautiful bride!!




They had so many details, and it totally made everything so personable!






NOM NOM NOM!




An amazing officiant who made it an amazing ceremony. I had a smile the entire time I shot this wedding!




Guess who is married now!?




Proud Grandma congratulating her grandson!








These two made taking formals SO easy! They were fierce, romantic, and IN LOVE








Honestly, made my job so so easy!!










They lived happily every after!

Chris and Maren I wish you both a LIFETIME of happiness, and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Cat from http://cattetreaultphotography.com/ you rock sista! Thanks for allowing be to be your second shooter!

I have another wedding at the Muttart again this weekend! YAY! Watch out for some fabulous people who are fabulously in love!

1 comment:

  1. Wendii... you are sooo sweet! I love this post and presantly surprised when I saw it come up on my blogger dashboard. You totally rocked this shoot and made photographing this lovely couple even more fun!!! Thank you!!!!

    And you are totally going to rock this weekends wedding as well.. I can't wait to see some teasers !!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete